- Gary Greaves, Graeme Taylor, Lehmer’s conjecture for Hermitian matrices over the Eisenstein and Gaussian integers,
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 20(1) (2013), #P42.
- Graeme Taylor, Lehmer’s conjecture for matrices over the ring of integers of some imaginary quadratic fields,
Journal of Number Theory, Volume 132, Issue 4, April 2012, Pages 590-607. (ISSN 0022-314X, DOI: 10.1016/j.jnt.2011.09.006.)
- Graeme Taylor,Cyclotomic matrices and graphs over the ring of integers of some imaginary quadratic fields,
Journal of Algebra, Volume 331, Issue 1, 1 April 2011, Pages 523-545. (ISSN 0021-8693, DOI: 10.1016/j.jalgebra.2011.02.009.)
I gave a series of lectures on graph theory for MATH30002/MATHM0009 Topics in Discrete Mathematics, 28 Jan – 11 Feb 2013; my notes and slides are available here.
- University of Bristol Combinatorics Seminar, 7 March 2013.
- AMS-SIAM Special Session on Mathematics of Computation: Algebra and Number Theory, 11 January 2013. (slides)
- Stem Cafe at Worle Community School, 2 May 2012.
- University of Waterloo Number Theory Seminar, 8 September 2011. (slides).
- Café Sci @ Gordano School, 3 March 2011.
- Warwick Mathematics Institute Number Theory Seminar, 31 January 2011.
- Heilbronn Seminar, 1st December 2010 (slides).
- Royal Holloway Pure Mathematics Seminar, 26th October 2010 ( approximate slides).
- Uncertainty in Interaction Networks Bath, UK June 12-13 2013
- Joint Mathematics Meetings 2013 San Diego, US January 9-12 2013
- BCCS International Advisory Board seminar Bristol, UK November 16-17th 2012
- Engage 2012 Bristol, UK September 26 2012
- 2012 Heilbronn Annual Conference Bristol, UK September 20-21 2012
- EuroCG 2012- 28th European Workshop on Computational Geometry Assisi, IT 19-21 March 2012
- 2012 Joint Mathematics Meetings Boston, US 4-7 January 2012.
- Inspirational Outreach: A Workshop on Sharing Practice Exeter, UK 23 June 2011.
- 2011 Joint Mathematics Meetings New Orleans, US 6-9 January 2011.
- Workshop on Elliptic Curve Computation Seattle, US 18-22 October 2010.
- Engage 2010 Bristol, UK 23rd September 2010.
- Heilbronn Annual Conference 2010 Bristol, UK 16-17 September 2010.
- Social Network Analysis University of Michigan via Coursera, September-October 2012. (Completed with distinction).
- Securing Digital Democracy University of Michigan via Coursera, September-October 2012.
- Networked Life University of Pennsylvania via Coursera, September-October 2012. (Completed with distinction – 100% average).
- Probabilistic Graphical Methods Stanford via Coursera, March-June 2012 (Advanced track completed).
- MAA Short Course: Discrete and Computational Geometry Boston, US 2-3 January 2012.
- Networks: Theory and Applications Bristol via the TCC, October-December 2011.