Between 2002 and 2006 I was an undergraduate student at the University of Bath‘s Department of Mathematical Sciences, on the MMath programme. For a full breakdown of the courses I studied, see this post.
- My final year project was on Game Theory, and is available here as a single document or as a series of E2 nodes. There’s also some associated MATLAB code.
- Transcribed lecture notes from MA40037: Galois Theory.
- Notes from a talk on the NP vs Co-NP problem.
- During the summer of 2005 I held a Nuffield Undergraduate Research Bursary; my report and some applets related to my work (on planar geometry) are available via this post.
- Prospects in Mathematics Durham, UK December 15-18 2005.
- 2005/06 Semester 2: Sets and Sequences (MA10004)
- 2005/06 Semester 1: Numbers (MA10001)